PDA

View Full Version : PMK in Toronto

Fred L
19-Apr-2011, 11:39
With my usual shop no longer selling pyro, where are photographers getting their PMK in Toronto ? I know I can do the online from the US but would prefer something local if possible since I also want to buy some single bottles of A as well.

thanks

Fred

Marek Warunkiewicz
19-Apr-2011, 11:57
Fred, I mix this stuff myself and have chemistry in stock. I think I have enough to make a batch or two. If you PM me I can tell you about where I get all my chems. I'm in Toronto at Dupont and Bathurst.

Richard K.
19-Apr-2011, 13:01
With my usual shop no longer selling pyro, where are photographers getting their PMK in Toronto ? I know I can do the online from the US but would prefer something local if possible since I also want to buy some single bottles of A as well.

thanks

Fred

Which was your usual shop, Fred?
I get mine from Nymoc (I think that they supplied your usual shop if that shop is on a street with 3 letters in its name). Nymoc will make up any amount and supply it in nice brown bottles. They are located at 24 McGee St Toronto, (416) 465-1929 (a few blocks East of Broadview South of Queen on West side of street).

Fred L
19-Apr-2011, 13:48
Hey Richard,

You guessed right ;) I hadn't seen any PMK in stock for some time and I was due to stock up again.

* just talked to John @ Nymoc re: PMK, quantities and pricing so will wait and see what it'll cost. Too bad 8 won't be selling it anymore but if I can go straight to the source for a fair price, I can't complain. Now if they could make TF5 fixer, that would be super sweet but I'm guessing the formula may be proprietary.

@ Marek

Thanks for the info. I'm presuming it's Nymoc as well since JD Photochem in QC is no longer supplying dry chemistry.

thanks

Fred