PDA

View Full Version : Archival Methods - archival storage and presentation products

ArchivalMethods
18-Mar-2011, 08:23
We wanted to introduce ourselves to the Large Format Photography online community. We are a supplier of archival storage and presentation products such as boxes, sleeves, mat board, frames, portfolios, etc.
You can visit our website at www.archivalmethods.com.

coroner12
19-Mar-2011, 18:13
I've ordered from Archival Methods quite a few times and have been very pleased. Good outfit.

onnect17
19-Mar-2011, 19:50
I'm using the archival tissue paper for interleaving in my 24x36 B&W inkjet prints.
Highly recommended.

Eric Biggerstaff
20-Mar-2011, 09:44
I switched to your company a couple of years ago and have been very pleased. I tell every photographer I know about you, so please keep up the good work.

One question however, can you get the Mylar flip tab neg sleeves in 5X7 as well as 4X5?

Merg Ross
20-Mar-2011, 10:17
[QUOTE=Eric Biggerstaff;702646]I switched to your company a couple of years ago and have been very pleased. I tell every photographer I know about you, so please keep up the good work.

I have had a similar experience. Good products and service.

Merg

Noah A
20-Mar-2011, 10:44
I've ordered custom-cut mats from Archival Methods twice. They're cheaper, faster and more accurately cut than those I've gotten from my local frame shops.

I also ordered a folio and it was very nice.

I'm glad your company chose to have a presence here and I hope you'll stick around to take suggestions, offer advice and answer questions.

Ed Richards
20-Mar-2011, 14:42
I have been ordering from Archival Methods since Light Impressions has been unable to fill orders. Great value and prompt service. (Warning - I was not even able to get a refund from Light Impressions for the last order they could not ship. I have turned it over to American Express.)

keith english
21-Mar-2011, 06:50
Great service. One suggestion if they are looking. Stock 6 ply 20x24, I had to get it locally and it was very espensive.

Brian K
21-Mar-2011, 08:58
I've ordered from Archival Methods for several years now and have been very satisfied with them.

Gem Singer
21-Mar-2011, 10:00
I have been purchasing Archival Methods pre-cut mats from B&H.

Very nice.