PDA

View Full Version : Super Angulons?

Colin Seaman
5-Jan-1999, 23:48
Does no one out there have any answers about the Schneider 210mm, f8, Super Angulon???? (see below)

Good, bad, or indifferent opinions?

Old Gray Beard
6-Jan-1999, 15:30
Hi Colin,

I don't have this lens but it's one I'm looking at myself. I don't think you can go wrong with it. But I'm sure not knowledgeable enough to give you any real advice. I bet we can get the newly ordained Rev. Triblett Lunger-Thurd to tell us what he thinks if you're willing to take some abuse and can dodge some grenades.

tribby
6-Jan-1999, 15:44
What in god's name (and i will be throwin that name around as i am the proud new owner of a genuine universal life church ordination certificate) kind of camera are you shooting to need a TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR(U.S.)lens with a 500mm image circle (@f22). You better say a 20x24 or at least a scratch-built 8x10 with 4 feet of front rise. P.S. Catalogue under piss-poor povertied indifference.

tribby
7-Jan-1999, 10:59
pardon me my typing can't keep up that's degrees!

Azar Sarlak
17-Nov-1999, 02:24
Dear Sir;I need the following items and I wonder whether there are any sites that I can send a message and ask about how to buy them is someone want to sale them. Would you please send me the internet addresses if you have any. 1-I need a super technika V 2*3 body with multi focus view finder and the grip.2-A wide angle SCH .multi coated f5.6 lens. (A equivalent of 30 mm/135 format).3-A super rolex 120 roll back. Any one has them please let me know.Thank youAzar Sarlak