PDA

View Full Version : Large Format Exhibition to benefit Cancer Center

Steve Sherman
28-Feb-2011, 19:01
Greetings,

The Middlesex Cancer Center has committed to another LF Exhibition in 2012.

The New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) had hoped to make this an annual event but the hospital was concerned about overloading their supporters.

Naturally NELFPC is excited and hope we can again count on the support of so many in the Large Format community who have supported and attended this terrific event in years past.

More information when it becomes available.

Cheers, Steve Sherman

bob carnie
1-Mar-2011, 06:43
I am in for sure Steve, great time last year, don't invite Kirk or Monty, Paul is OK.

Greetings,

The Middlesex Cancer Center has committed to another LF Exhibition in 2012.

The New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) had hoped to make this an annual event but the hospital was concerned about overloading their supporters.

Naturally NELFPC is excited and hope we can again count on the support of so many in the Large Format community who have supported and attended this terrific event in years past.

More information when it becomes available.

Cheers, Steve Sherman

rjphil
1-Mar-2011, 08:52
Count me in.

Kirk Gittings
1-Mar-2011, 09:51
I am in for sure Steve, great time last year, don't invite Kirk or Monty, Paul is OK.

Dude........I'll just have to crash it then. Its too good a time to miss!

gene LaFord
1-Mar-2011, 18:54
Count me in again! It is a very worthy cause and a great time also.

gene

jim kipfer
2-Mar-2011, 15:22
Steve,

you can put my hat in the ring

Jim Kipfer

Terry Hayden
2-Mar-2011, 17:27
I'm in as well!!

Monty McCutchen
3-Mar-2011, 16:54
Kirk it takes very little to overpower Carnie. You and I can easily achieve this with one shot each of Dumonte and shin guards for his punches.

I am in as always.

Monty