PDA

View Full Version : Phase One to Field Camera

david@cendros.com
18-Feb-2011, 03:46
I'd like to mount a DB P40+ ona field camera Toyo 45CF or Horseman 45FA or Shen Hao 4x5 TZ, I have a Sinar F with a Slidding back "flexadapter", but I don't know how can mount the DB in a field camera.

Professional
18-Feb-2011, 23:22
You have this DB and all those LF cameras and you don't know how to mount it on them?

david@cendros.com
19-Feb-2011, 12:55
I 've a DB P40+ and Sinar F1 and slidding back, all it's ok but I'd like to mount on a Toyo o Horseman o Shen Hao and depending on how easy or difficult to assemble will choose to buy one or the other

Professional
19-Feb-2011, 14:31
I 've a DB P40+ and Sinar F1 and slidding back, all it's ok but I'd like to mount on a Toyo o Horseman o Shen Hao and depending on how easy or difficult to assemble will choose to buy one or the other

Contact Phase One and ask them about it, i think you need kind of a mounting adapter of Phase One for one of those field cameras, we have a Phase One dealer and he always telling me to check which camera body i need to mount this DB on, so if i told him Horseman then they have a mount for that camera, ask them about which camera you want and i am sure the customer service will tell you what to get or which mount or even if it is not possible which i don't think so.