PDA

View Full Version : Bellows for a Horseman L45

jbog
11-Feb-2011, 19:13
I bought a Horseman L45 view camera on eBay & received it yesterday. It's a beautiful camera & came with lots of accessories. Unfortunately the bellows is falling apart. Where's the best place to get a replacement from? Ebay has some from Hong Kong & China for around $65.00. Has anyone bought these? How is the quality? Were you satisfied?

By the pictures it looks like these bellows do not include the brackets that attach the bellows to the camera. If not I'll have to attach the bellows to my brackets. How do I attach them - glue, double stick tape or ???

Thanks,
Jim

briand
12-Feb-2011, 01:40
:) Hi.
I had to get new bellows for my Horseman L45, I bought the one on ebay from china, they are good bellows for the money, just use your old frames, I used the same Glue they use on Laminex Its made by Selleys, you can get it at your local hardware store cant remember what its called.( its a yellowish color) might be Quick Grip????
Hope this helps
Cheers Brian :D

jbog
12-Feb-2011, 16:23
Thanks Brian.

There are several sellers from China & Hong Kong. Who did you buy from?

"tssy2005", "buyitnow" or "virtualvillage-oz-alpha"

Thanks,
Jim

briand
13-Feb-2011, 15:18
Hi.
I sure I bought mine from Virtual village. the bellows are made by the Shanghai Shenhao Professional Camera Co.Ltd. email zhanfmli@vip.sina.com
Hope this helps.
Cheers Brian :D