PDA

View Full Version : Film holders 4x5 for Speed Graphic with Graphic /spring/ back.

Demetrius_bg
19-Dec-2010, 15:18
Hi to everybody !

I just bought a speed Graflex 4x5 with Graphic /spring/ back. I intend to purchase some film holders, but found difficult to distinguish them in the Ebay listing, because not every seller note if it is compatible.
If you can provide me with some parameters, which are specific for them, I will be very thankful !

Regards !

Michael Roberts
19-Dec-2010, 15:31
any 4x5 double sided holder should be compatible. Look for Riteway, Graflex, Fidelity...among other brands.

Michael Roberts
19-Dec-2010, 15:32
also, your best bet for speed graphic info is www.graflex.org

Demetrius_bg
19-Dec-2010, 15:45
also, your best bet for speed graphic info is www.graflex.org

Thanks for the response, but I do not see there much activity.

Roger Thoms
19-Dec-2010, 16:02

Not the level of activity that we have here but definitely active and some very knowledgeable members. I have always received fast responses to my posts. There is also a wealth of information on the site. A good place to start is the section Speed Graphic FAQ. http://graflex.org/speed-graphic/

In answer to your question I do believe that regular 4x5 holders will work just fine.

Roger

Demetrius_bg
19-Dec-2010, 16:34
Not the level of activity that we have here but definitely active and some very knowledgeable members. I have always received fast responses to my posts. There is also a wealth of information on the site. A good place to start is the section Speed Graphic FAQ. http://graflex.org/speed-graphic/

In answer to your question I do believe that regular 4x5 holders will work just fine.

Roger

Sorry, I did not mean to offend, but thanks for the useful info.

Roger Thoms
19-Dec-2010, 16:52
Sorry, I did not mean to offend, but thanks for the useful info.

No offense taken, just trying to be helpful.

Roger

awldune
21-Dec-2010, 10:54

I think many of their members have email notices set up to alert them to new posts. They are good about replying quickly even though you might see no new messages in the last several days.