PDA

View Full Version : Technikardan User Manual

Jason Frank
13-May-2002, 10:44
I am buying a used Technikardan 45 and would like obtain a copy of the user manu al for this camera. I have been unable to find one for sale online. Any sugges tions?

Donald Brewster
13-May-2002, 10:53
Maybe just repeating the obvious, or where you've already been, but check http://www.craigcamera.com

Bob Salomon
13-May-2002, 11:46
The instructions were simply an addenda sheet. Not a booklet.

John Hennessy
13-May-2002, 15:33
The part number for the German/English +/- 20 page booklet I have on the Technikardan S is:

025051/9903

My copy machine is kaput otherwise I'd copy it for you. Try the Munich web site for Linhof (maybe there's an e-mail address--just write in English) if HPMarketing in the US has nothing to offer. Possibly Robt White could order one for you.

It may be more trouble than it is worth, though. The booklet sets out the specifications and names all the parts, etc., but it not too much help regarding how-to issues. Like how to open and close the camera for instance. You'll just have to practice that (without the bellows on to start with.) If you have any questions, just ask here or privately.

Bob Salomon
13-May-2002, 16:31
Or call our 800# with the camera in front of you to be walked through the operation. 800 735 4373