PDA

View Full Version : A travelling exhibition...

jim kitchen
15-Oct-2010, 01:10
Dear group,

Last spring, I was invited to present a small exhibition of my finished work through a national camera store that has a regional outlet located in Calgary Alberta, and where the exhibition will travel through a few major Canadian urban centers during the next fifteen months or so... :)

So, if you have a moment, and with approval granted by the site administrators, please take a look at the following website that explains the exhibition locations, the images, and their approximate exhibition schedules: http://www.vistek.ca/marketing/community/photogallery/

The eastern Canadian exhibition will now have twenty images or more, compared to the western Canadian exhibit's eight images, and where the website will surely reflect the image change as the exhibit travels across Canada, during the next few months.

Lastly, I must take a moment to thank you in advance for reviewing this request...

jim k

Kirk Gittings
15-Oct-2010, 08:34
Congrats Jim. I wish I had the opportunity to see it!

Richard K.
15-Oct-2010, 09:05
Jim, I'd love to see this but it's not listed on the Vistek site for showing in Toronto or Mississauga? Thanks and congrats!

jim kitchen
15-Oct-2010, 12:03
Dear Richard and Kirk,

Merci... :)

The site will be updated when they set the times for Mississauga, Toronto and Ottawa areas, which should be mid to late 2011. Vistek indicated yesterday that they will make a decision shortly, regarding which exhibitors they will shuffle to make room for my images. For the moment, they wish to have my images on display for more than six weeks and, or possibly eight weeks at each location, but their normal exhibition period happens to be four weeks, which causes a few hiccups...

jim k

Monty McCutchen
15-Oct-2010, 12:10
congrats Jim! When I get through Toronto next year I'll make sure to find out where it is to go and take a look.

best

monty

Richard K.
15-Oct-2010, 13:26
Thanks Jim, I'll be there (I'll be the one with bells on!)

Monty, PM before you come if you want to do coffee at Tim's © or meet the indomitable Bob Carnie...

bob carnie
15-Oct-2010, 14:26
Dear Monty

could you let me know when you are in Toronto so I can leave during that period

best regards
Bob

congrats Jim! When I get through Toronto next year I'll make sure to find out where it is to go and take a look.

best

monty

Richard M. Coda
15-Oct-2010, 19:14
Congratulations Jim! Beautiful images. I will PM you.