PDA

View Full Version : Instruction book for Sinar F1?

hnaa
22-Sep-2010, 01:45
Hello,
I am a bit miffed by some of the controls on my new(old) Sinar F1, I was just wondering if anyone knows of an instruction manual somewhere on the web?

Clive Gray
22-Sep-2010, 02:24
Hi

If you pm me your email I can send you a couple of manuals that I've found online before, I'd happily post the links however one site is down and I can't find where on earth the bookmark is for the other one.

One manual is basically the jpg's of the Sinar F fold out sheet the other is a 14 page PDF that covers all the cameras from I would guess the early 80's.

Clive Gray
22-Sep-2010, 05:06
In case anyone else is interested I rediscovered where I had found the 14 page pdf which is tittled Sinar Instruction Manual and is a really excellent guide to the cameras controls, covers F1 F2 C2 and P2 but would be useful for F and P owners too.

It even covers the mysterious dots .....

http://www.webster.edu/acadaffairs/asp/mediacenter/Photo/equipment%20manuals/sinar_introduction_manual.pdf

It's in a code tag as a link never seems to work.

I have no idea if they wish to make it available but I'm extremely grateful that it is easily found on a google search for Sinar manuals.