PDA

View Full Version : Durst M 605 color enlarger (6x6cm, old model)

Gan
2-May-2002, 10:10
I am a beginner and intend to buy a used Durst M 605 color enlarger. It is the older model for up to 6x6cm negative. I would really appreciate all infomation and feedback regarding this enlarger. Thank you very muc

Georges Pelpel
2-May-2002, 11:13
I used to have the M305, the small (35mm) version of the M605. These are very well made enlargers and should answer your needs without problem.

David F. Stein
2-May-2002, 15:06
Durst products are outstanding with elegant design-especially for eveness of illumination. Just be sure all the parts are there. If there is a glass negative carrier, make sure there are no cracks in it. Parts, including those lens retaining rings, can be expensive or hard to find. Also, if you have any questions, contact Jobo in Ann Arbor, Michigan. There are an excellent firm-you talk to real people who know photography. The web site, I believe, also has links to people who service Durst enlargers. I spoke with a fellow in Pennsylvania who was helpful about a grounding

BURTON_4801
31-Oct-2004, 14:40
I HAVE A DURST 605 ENLARGER-IT WILL TAKE THA MED FORMAT-NEG HOLDER IS UNIVERSAL AND IT HAS A SLIDER TO CONVERT FROM 35 MM-6 BY 6(MED FORMAT-HOPE THAT HELPS YOU

teeathy
17-Nov-2006, 13:05
i have a m 605 durst enlarger too. not used it yet. how can i get the instruction manual? thanks a lot if you can help me.