PDA

View Full Version : Update on Chamonix 45n-2 availability

olwick
1-Aug-2010, 09:01
FYI: I sent a mail to Hugo Zhang yesterday asking about 45n-2 availability. Here's what he wrote back:

Hi Mark,

We will have a batch of 45n-2 in teak in two weeks and maple in 4-5 weeks. The metal finish is gray or black.

Thanks,
Hugo

Just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone else was considering ordering.

Scott Page
4-Aug-2010, 19:08
Just got mine yesterday. It is sure enough a perdy perdy camera.

Hugo Zhang
4-Aug-2010, 20:35
OK, this is the latest update:

Unless I have received your payment or your payment is on its way, your camera will be on the next batch with expected shipping date in mid October.

Sorry guys, there are over 100 orders for 45n-2 cameras inside China and those people waiting are raging mad at the factory because I had told the factory that they had to ship your orders first.

Those who have paid and have my confirmation will get their cameras shipped in the next two weeks and some people who paid way earlier have received their cameras.

Thanks,
Hugo

Dave Grenet
4-Aug-2010, 23:56
Thanks for the update, Hugo. I can't wait to get mine!

chemicalbrother
6-Aug-2010, 19:45
OK, this is the latest update:

Unless I have received your payment or your payment is on its way, your camera will be on the next batch with expected shipping date in mid October.

Sorry guys, there are over 100 orders for 45n-2 cameras inside China and those people waiting are raging mad at the factory because I had told the factory that they had to ship your orders first.

Those who have paid and have my confirmation will get their cameras shipped in the next two weeks and some people who paid way earlier have received their cameras.

Thanks,
Hugo
Got mine today! Very nice craftsmanship ! And , Thank you Hugo for doing that for Us