PDA

View Full Version : July Show in Toronto

TimRoscoe
17-Jul-2010, 07:36
Hi folks,

I would like to let everyone in the GTA know that I have a show hanging for the month of July at the Kodiak Gallery in the Distillery District (across from the Mill Street Brew Pub). The theme is Still Life but some of my landscapes are available at the same gallery.
If any of you are in the Toronto are and have the chance to stop by, I would really like to hear any comments you have. I am in attendance on the weekends.

Richard K.
17-Jul-2010, 08:03
Hi folks,

I would like to let everyone in the GTA know that I have a show hanging for the month of July at the Kodiak Gallery in the Distillery District (across from the Mill Street Brew Pub). The theme is Still Life but some of my landscapes are available at the same gallery.
If any of you are in the Toronto are and have the chance to stop by, I would really like to hear any comments you have. I am in attendance on the weekends.

Hey Tim I'm off to NYC for a week but I will definitely attend if the show extends beyond July23....can you tell us the closing date? Is there a URL for the Gallery? The Distillery District is very groovy...:)

TimRoscoe
17-Jul-2010, 17:57
The show will be on, officially, for the whole month of July, but I just found out that it might go a little longer, since the plan for August at the gallery has fallen through.

Here is the link (http://www.kodiakgallery.com/) for the gallery itself.