PDA

View Full Version : Is custom Camera Bellows still trading?

devinephotographic
12-Jul-2010, 09:26
Hi all,
i was wondering if custom camera bellows still trading, i know they changed their name from camera bellows to custom camera bellows, i have been ringing and emailing this company for 6 weeks now and no reply.

I would be grateful if someone can shed some light on this.:(

steven_e007
12-Jul-2010, 10:58
Hi all,
i was wondering if custom camera bellows still trading, i know they changed their name from camera bellows to custom camera bellows, i have been ringing and emailing this company for 6 weeks now and no reply.

I would be grateful if someone can shed some light on this.:(

I had a quote from them about 6 weeks ago. Maybe you are ringing the old number and emailing the old email? (I hope so, they are a company I'd really hate to disappear!!!)

Here's a cut and paste of the header of the emailed quote:

Custom Bellows Ltd Quotation

“Formerly Camera Bellows”

Unit 26 Camphill Industrial Estate, John Kempe Way
Highgate. Birmingham B12 OHU. England

Tel; 0121 766 7919 Website www.custombellows.co.uk

The email address I used was: info@custombellows.co.uk

devinephotographic
12-Jul-2010, 11:59
Thankyou, i will try that number tommorow, as i need new bellows for my mpp mk8 and the original toyo field camera.

I really hope they are still there as they are the only company in the uk that makes bellows.

Tracy Storer
12-Jul-2010, 21:44
I got a new 20x24 bellows from them in May...they are a smaller company now, so not as quick to answer email etc, but the quality is still excellent. Historically, I have had a bit of trouble emailing across the Atlantic with them and other vendors...YMMV