PDA

View Full Version : Hermagis Eidoscope Flange ?

Tri Tran
13-Jun-2010, 21:48
Just so to let you know I'm going to order custom made some flange for a few Eidoscope #2 in brass for myself and a few members here in this forum through my local marchinist. The flange will fit nicely in the Sinar lens board. If you are looking a flange for your Eidoscope #2 please contact me . Price is $125 . You don't have to send me the lens . I can use mine as a sample.

8x10 user
14-Jun-2010, 08:36
Have you compared prices with SKgrimes? I thought they were cheaper then that.

Ty G
17-Jun-2010, 07:21
Shoot, SK G requires your first born. I think I got a quote of roughly $185 for a flange for a small full plate lens. I have seen the flanges made by the various "local" machinists around the country that make flanges. I have not seen a bad one yet.

8x10 user
17-Jun-2010, 13:27
Yeah... Looks like I was wrong it is ~$140 for large sized flange from SKgrimes.

From their website:

Custom flanges from $75.00 for small flanges, to $95.00 for medium size flanges, and up to $140.00 for large size mounting flanges.

8x10 user
17-Jun-2010, 13:27
Do the F/5 and F/4.5 versions of this lens have the same sized flange? If not, you might want be clear about what size is being made.

Just so to let you know I'm going to order custom made some flange for a few Eidoscope #2 in brass for myself and a few members here in this forum through my local marchinist. The flange will fit nicely in the Sinar lens board. If you are looking a flange for your Eidoscope #2 please contact me . Price is $125 . You don't have to send me the lens . I can use mine as a sample.