PDA

View Full Version : ADAPTER FOR CROWN GRAPHIC LENS ON TECHNIKA?

Bill_1856
12-Apr-2002, 01:09
Is/was there an adapter allowing use of my Crown Graphic lenses (mounted on 4x5 Pacemaker Graphic boards) on cameras which take the current Technika boards? TI A

neil poulsen
12-Apr-2002, 01:58
Since I use Pacemaker boards, I keep an eye open for adaptors related to these boards. I've never seen a Pacemaker/Technika adaptor lensboard. That's not to say they don't exist, but if so, they're rare. For one thing, the size of these boards are enough the same, that it seems unlikely that one would exist.

You might check with S.J.Grimes to see what he might be able to put together.

Mark Sampson
12-Apr-2002, 11:27
Graphic and Technika boards are too close in size for an adapter to fit. Best idea- get Technika-style boards that sre drilled to fit the shutters you have; buy a spanner wrench from www.skgrimes.com as mentioned above; and change 'em yourself. Not the cheapest, and not really suitable in the field, but it will work just fine.

Emil Ems
13-Apr-2002, 09:13
Although it may be difficult to make an adapter Graphic to Linhof, there were actually adapters made in the other direction, that is, for mounting Linhof plates on Graphic cameras. I saw a photo of this in the instruction booklet for the Toyo Super Graphic.