PDA

View Full Version : Lens shade for 127mm Ektar

Paul Metcalf
15-May-2010, 15:31
I'm going to try some hand held shots with my Linhoff Tech V in a couple of weeks, and will be using my 127mm Ektar but the Linhoff lens shade/filter holder doesn't fit this lens (the shade is too big in diameter). I have the cokin lens shade/filters, but this lens doesn't take screw on filters (press-on only I think). Does anyone know if the universal filter ring from cokin will fit this lens, or other suggestions? Since I'm hand holding, I won't be able to resort to using the dark slide (I've practiced a bit, can do but not preferred) as a shade. Thanks.

Peter K
15-May-2010, 16:50
I'm going to try some hand held shots with my Linhoff Tech V in a couple of weeks, and will be using my 127mm Ektar but the Linhoff lens shade/filter holder doesn't fit this lens (the shade is too big in diameter).
For the 70mm lens shade/filter holder adapter rings where aviable at least in the sizes 70/51, 70/60, and 70/42. Possible you can find a used one.

Wade D
16-May-2010, 03:49
For my 127mm Ektar I have a Kodak series VI lens hood with a Kodak Series VI adapter ring 1 1/2" (38mm) which allows it to slide onto the lens. Works well.