PDA

View Full Version : Astia Quickload

fw
1-Mar-2002, 04:33
According to Fuji in the UK, Astia is no longer available in Quickload. Is this <i>wonderful<i> slide film being phased out by Fuji?

Paul Schilliger
1-Mar-2002, 05:35
Hi Finnegan,

What is worse, all Quickload films are no longer listed at Fujifilm Switzerland! I think I should buy another deep freezer and fill it up!

Kind regards,

Paul

Matthew Runde
1-Mar-2002, 05:51
</i></i>Normal?

Glenn Kroeger
2-Mar-2002, 09:09
Paul:

Have you verified this with Fujifilm in Switzerland?

Glenn

Paul Schilliger
2-Mar-2002, 12:06
Hi Glenn,

Yes, I checked with them and they actually told me that I can still order Provia F and Velvia in QuickLoad on a minimum order of 30 boxes, delay up to two or three months :-( (Astia has never been imported in QuickLoad here).

Where have I stored the old silly holders? ...I'm going to hate that digital tre nd!

Steve Gangi
2-Mar-2002, 16:43
I don't know about it being discontinued, but you an probably still get it mail order from places like Freestyle or B and H. They can afford to order 30 boxes at a time.

fw
3-Mar-2002, 14:55
This is worse than I had thought...if Astia doesn't sell, then I can understand if it is withdrawn (even if in my opinion it is one of the best slide films around), but it looks as if Quickload in general is being scaled back - I certainly hope that this is not the case.