PDA

View Full Version : How to attach a scanback to Technikardan 23?

redu
3-May-2010, 07:22
I have a Technikardan 23 with 6x9 and 6x7 rollex backs. To shoot one or two rolls and to take time to develop, scan, retouch and print for atristic purposes or just for fun is my passion. But for cases like 150+ item product shootings, i believe a scanback would be a great time saver.

I know that the scanbacks go well with all 4x5" graflok backs. But how about for my Technikardan 23..? Is there a way to attach scanbacks (Betterlight, Powerphase or Kigamo) to a Technikardan 23 (aka Linhof 6x9)..?

williamtheis
3-May-2010, 13:45
Betterlight works with 4x5 Technikardan. scan backs are like thick grafmatics and do NOT use the graflok portion

can you get a 4x5 adapter back and leave the 6x9 front like you can with an Arca Swiss?

redu
4-May-2010, 00:49
Betterlight works with 4x5 Technikardan. scan backs are like thick grafmatics and do NOT use the graflok portion

can you get a 4x5 adapter back and leave the 6x9 front like you can with an Arca Swiss?

Well.. that's actually same thing with replacing the TK23 with a TK45. I don't think TK23 can be upgraded just by changing the rear standard like Arca.