PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a quarter turn lever handle similar to the Ebony swing movement handle

newmoon2night
10-Apr-2010, 06:06
Does anyone know a supplier for a quarter turn lever handle similar in size to the one used by Ebony for swing movements?
It's for a similar purpose, but to use on a different camera.
I'm in the UK, so ideally a UK supplier, but failing that I'm happy to import.
Thanks.

Ivan J. Eberle
10-Apr-2010, 12:51
I'm only familiar with the Ebony cam lever via pictures, but I do have more than a passing acquaintance which how such parts typically come into being. There aren't exactly catalogs of interchangeable off-the-shelf components like these. They tend to be machined to specification, and work only in concert with all the other associated pieces.
Your best bet might be to see if Ebony will sell you a front standard.

newmoon2night
10-Apr-2010, 14:17
I'm only familiar with the Ebony cam lever via pictures, but I do have more than a passing acquaintance which how such parts typically come into being. There aren't exactly catalogs of interchangeable off-the-shelf components like these. They tend to be machined to specification, and work only in concert with all the other associated pieces.
Your best bet might be to see if Ebony will sell you a front standard.

Thanks Ivan. I've also discovered from someone else that some Shenhao cameras use an almost identical part.