PDA

View Full Version : Lens Phase One 3.5 / 45 TS

svema
7-Mar-2010, 07:52
Hello. The opinion of users of a lens very interests. Unfortunately any information except the official has not found is not present even MTF. A lens I want for shooting of a landscape and subject shooting. Thanks.

CarstenW
7-Mar-2010, 15:14
You will find lots of Phase One users on the getdpi.com forums. I am not aware of this lens though, are you sure you don't mean the Hartblei?

Oren Grad
7-Mar-2010, 15:23
Same thing, sort of, except that if you look at the Phase One site it seems to have disappeared down the memory hole:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0809/08090401phaseone_tiltshift.asp

Anyway, without so much as a nod at stitching, it's not really a topic for this board. Getdpi is the place to go.

dave_whatever
7-Mar-2010, 16:10
As I understand this lens is based on (i.e. identical to?) the Hartblei 45mm tilt lens which they stopped making once they got the contract with Phase for this new lens. A mate of mine has the original Hartblei and it seems pretty good, doesn't seem to have any complaints vis a vis sharpness.

svema
8-Mar-2010, 00:51
Thanks for the reference to this forum. It is valid lens Phase One.

svema
8-Mar-2010, 00:57
Thanks. About lens MC TS-PC HARTBLEI 45mm / f=3.5 Super-Rotator I know, but the lens 45 TS from Phase One is other lens and HARTBLEI has no contract with Phase One.

dave_whatever
8-Mar-2010, 01:37
Thanks. About lens MC TS-PC HARTBLEI 45mm / f=3.5 Super-Rotator I know, but the lens 45 TS from Phase One is other lens and HARTBLEI has no contract with Phase One.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Phase-One-Introduces-Tilt-Shift-Lens-Based-on-Collaboration-With-Hartblei-895724.htm

New coatings and different aperture blades, but essentially the same lens, made very much by hartblei for PhaseOne as far as I can tell.

svema
8-Mar-2010, 02:17
Thanks. It is the official information of 2008. On official site Phase One such lens is absent in general. Hartblei to me has answered that they have stopped lenses to let out.