PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam bound

eddie
3-Mar-2010, 08:52
hey all,

lets meet in Amsterdam for a bit of a smoke up....and eeerrr a LF shoot! har har har!

i will arrive on the 24th and leave on the 31. the only day i am NOT available to play is Sunday the 28th.

I was thinking about shooting in Amsterdam for a get together. how about Sat the 27th? i will also be able to shoot on any of the other days anywhere that may be good. i will be basing out of Utrecht.

i will have my 4x5 chamonix and a 35mm camera.

who is in?

eddie

John Jarosz
3-Mar-2010, 19:37
Wow. Utrect is very cool.. Photogenic beyond belief. Have a good trip

john

aperalta
9-Mar-2010, 09:04
and Amsterdam itself. and Den Hague... I was there short ago but now I am back in Canada. Enjoy the trip Eddie! this is a great time to be there.

eddie
10-Mar-2010, 03:52
Thanks everyone. looks like it will be a good time...yet again! :)

jaimeb82
11-Mar-2010, 13:29
I was there in 1992 with a friend, sleeping in a big camping area the size of 3 soccer fields outside of town. We were backpacking, I was 18, my friend had a nice Pentax SLR and he decided not to bring it so we could travel light!! If I go today I will probably bring with me my Chamonix! only good memories from that trip, I wish I could make it today. Enjoy the trip, looking forward to see your pictures.

eddie
19-Mar-2010, 12:44
okay. where is everyone? a couple of us will be meeting at the amsterdam central station in the morning on sat. how about 8-9am? i will be shooting in the area at sun up....

eddie

D. Bryant
19-Mar-2010, 15:10
okay. where is everyone? a couple of us will be meeting at the amsterdam central station in the morning on sat. how about 8-9am? i will be shooting in the area at sun up....

eddie

Don't forget the Visine!

eddie
24-Mar-2010, 06:48
HA! made it! red eye flight and many searches later i am in country!

this is the 1st time i was searched coming into a country. i got quite the pat down entering NL. dont those guys know anything? smuggling OUT OF NL is what people are doing...not in!

teh "coofee" is great as you would imagine.

the weather is perfect. what a spring day. i am off with teh chamonix to get some evening shots.

still planning on sat. in amsterdam.

enjoy work!

eddie

kev curry
25-Mar-2010, 04:40
You up in smoke drinking nice coffee?:)

eddie
27-Mar-2010, 13:57
the 1st two days here were perfect. too bad day three was official "skirt" day as it was pretty cold so not as many skirts...:(

today in amsterdam was great. the light got very good by mid day.

this is a shot of the masked marko changing some film. Zorro be ware.

eddie

Jim Michael
27-Mar-2010, 14:56
Is the Melkweg Multimedia Centruum (sp?) still there?

iamjanco
27-Mar-2010, 21:39
the 1st two days here were perfect. too bad day three was official "skirt" day as it was pretty cold so not as many skirts...:(

today in amsterdam was great. the light got very good by mid day.

this is a shot of the masked marko changing some film. Zorro be ware.

eddie

Is he really changing some film, or stuffing a pipe :D

Jan C.