View Full Version : New Camera - Which back do I have ??

11-Feb-2010, 20:23
So I will be well informed , what type of back does my new camera have ?? Is this the "international" back ??
Can I use most film holders with it ??
Thanks --DK

Vick Vickery
11-Feb-2010, 20:30
Yep...thats an "international" or "uinversal" or "Grafloc-type" back. In the third pic you can clearly see the chromed levers above and below the groundglass...press them in and slide them to the side and the ground glass assembly comes off; underneath the metal cover around the ground glass you will find two slides, top and bottom, that can be slid in to hold a roll-film back, etc.