PDA

View Full Version : Tele-xenar 360mm

andrea milano
3-Dec-1998, 06:31
Hallo everybody! How does the panel of contributors value this lens, its perform ance the usability with a 4x5 Wista vx (30cm bellows) in relation to its weight and flange to film distance(which I do not know, if you could provide it....). H ow do you rate the price of (approx. in U.S. $ 600) 1300 guilders. Thanks.

tribby
4-Dec-1998, 10:23
well andrea, as long as you know the drawbacks of tele designs, it's fine. I use mine as a soft lens for bw portrait work. I'm not sure but i think the lens is press-grade so expect that type of performance. The price is about right if it's in great condition.

tribby
4-Dec-1998, 11:09
well andrea, as long as you know the drawbacks of tele designs, it's fine. I use mine as a soft lens for bw portrait work. I'm not sure but i think the lens is press-grade so expect that type of performance. The price is about right if it's in great condition.

sorry flange to film is roughly 240 i never actually measured but at infinity my 360 rests at a filed detent on the bed of my tech 111. that should be plenty with 30 cm of draw.