PDA

View Full Version : 8X10 ENLARGER

ric YAMA
6-Apr-1999, 18:08
I am looking for 8x10 enlarger. Since I have limited budget, I don't think I can buy a new one, and also I am not sure which one to buy. The person I know is using Elwood enlarger, pretty small one, and it looks good for me. But, though I've been looking around many web sites for the enlarger, I could find not only the particular enlarger(elwood one) but other 8x10 enlargers. If anyone could give me any advice, I will be appreciated.

ANAUSAGI

Shigehiro Ishii
7-Apr-1999, 12:58
Why don't you visit PHOTO-GRAPHIC SYTEMS web site at www.pgsys.com/pgsys. They make 8x10 conversion kit for Beseler45 and Durst for $ 1,600 and sometimes offered 10x10 enl. for $2,000. Good luck.

Richard Fish
7-Apr-1999, 20:03
I don't know where you're located, but I have found you an Elwood 8x10. Mark Hult in Ohio, has one listed on photonet. Mark's e-mail is hult@cinternet.net

Good luck. Dick

PHILIP HERSEE
2-Feb-2011, 09:36
Philip Hersee, I Admire The Tenacity Of All Of You To Complete Your View In Life Of Your Photography .i Have Come Full Circle To Realize Where I Started A Long Time Ago In Film Is Still The Best Work I Ever Did .
I Still Use Digital For Entertainment Work Or Ad Work .
But For The Quality
And The Mind Set You Go Through With Large For Matt
This Is Still The True Art Of Photography And Ansel Or Brett Or Edward Would Not Change Today
There Are Many Photo Toys But The Development Of Ourown Eyes And Mind Is What Relly Counts .

Fred L
2-Feb-2011, 16:23
if you're anywhere near this one and it's still for sale, I'd hop in the car ASAP

http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?t=71816

David G. Gagnon
27-Mar-2011, 11:43
I have one listed here on this site, but it must be picked up and I live in central Florida.

David G. Gagnon

Dan Dozer
28-Mar-2011, 11:07
You might consider making a horizontal enlarger out of an old 8 x 10 camera. I did it with my old Kodak 2d. You need to find a light source for it (I found a 10 x 10 cold light head), but after that, it's not very difficult at all.

Brian C. Miller
28-Mar-2011, 12:26
Original post date: 1999.