PDA

View Full Version : Field Apron

lenser
1-Jan-2010, 20:17
Sharing what is one of the best finds of 2009. I made a hardware run to Home Depot last week and stumbled onto what promises to be the best field apron I've ever seen. Certainly the cheapest.

Plenty of room for meter, filters, several film holders, dark cloth and other oddments and all for under $20.00. I hope they are still in stock wherever you are.

BetterSense
1-Jan-2010, 21:54
20 is cheap enough. I recently bought a $2 cloth nail apron for transporting, storing and holding film holders. It keeps 8 4x5 holders close and quick, just the thing for shooting action with the speed graphic. Then when you are done, just take it off, fold it and tie with the strings on it for transporting the holders. I think I'll buy a couple more.

Daniel_Buck
1-Jan-2010, 22:35
20 is cheap enough. I recently bought a $2 cloth nail apron for transporting, storing and holding film holders. It keeps 8 4x5 holders close and quick, just the thing for shooting action with the speed graphic. Then when you are done, just take it off, fold it and tie with the strings on it for transporting the holders. I think I'll buy a couple more.

hey, that's a great idea :)

lenser
1-Jan-2010, 23:35
I goofed and had to post this a second time because the images would not load on the first try.....so, they are in the additional post with this same title. By the way, I agree on the nail aprons, but since they fold up so easily, they are quite lacking in protection whereas this thing is built to take huge abuse.