Cooke XVa Lens
Schneider 550mm XXL Lens
Rickenbacker Guitar

What I Got

5"x12" SHAM -WOW with Pant Loop Holder
15 piece set of Cook-Ware Plastic Canisters
Dee Snider Twisted Sister T-Shirt XL
Rickenbacker Guitar...Pick

Oh well, I guess I wasn't a very good boy last year :D Happy Holidays To All! :)

rugenius
25-Dec-2009, 02:10
I didn't get new underwear,... I'm jealous.

Walter Calahan
25-Dec-2009, 06:59
Haven't opened the presents from my wife yet, so I still have hope. HA!

Wish for the stars, and be joyous for the simple daily gifts.

Greg Blank
25-Dec-2009, 07:21
Very true Walt, I hope for all good pictures this coming year and maybe a little more time to accomplish projects. A gift perhaps I can only give to myself. Pretty much have all the gear I want or need. & A happier world to work would be nice also.

Haven't opened the presents from my wife yet, so I still have hope. HA!

Wish for the stars, and be joyous for the simple daily gifts.

Michael Graves
25-Dec-2009, 07:33
What I wanted:

World Peace
The end to Hunger
A perfect day for shooting

What I got...

It's very nice tie.

Diane Maher
25-Dec-2009, 07:46
So far:

Wanted: snow

Got: rain

I haven't opened gifts yet. I'm eating a peaceful breakfast, i.e. no cats are trying to help me eat my cereal. :D :D :D

bobwysiwyg
25-Dec-2009, 08:31
What I (we) wanted:

Christmas with our grandkids
Berlebach tripod

What I (we) got:

No Christmas with our grandkids :( , but we will be seeing them next week. :)
Berlebach tripod for my recently acquired [from a member, thanks Scott] Shen-Hao :)

Nathan Potter
25-Dec-2009, 08:37
What I wanted: TIME

Guess it's to rare to give.

Nate Potter, Austin TX.

erie patsellis
25-Dec-2009, 08:44
What I wanted:

4.0 GPA

What I got
3.889 GPA
(stupid professor, odd gradings. One B in an otherwise perfect record, time to retake the class)

So far:

I haven't opened gifts yet. I'm eating a peaceful breakfast, i.e. no cats are trying to help me eat my cereal. :D :D :D

Pretty wet up here as well, though we might get snow tonight, unfortunately, all the wetness will freeze as well. Guess I can't have it all.

Brian Ellis
25-Dec-2009, 10:00
What I Wanted: To go back to the years when my kids were little and thought Santa Claus left all those presents under the tree.

What I got: Telephone calls with my kids, both many thousands of miles away, and a very comfortable, peaceful morning with my beautiful wife. Age does have some advantages, just not very many.

Jerry Bodine
25-Dec-2009, 11:07
What I wanted:

I thought I'd made it clear that after 75 years I was a guy who had EVERYTHING.

What I got:

Penicillin !!

Diane Maher
25-Dec-2009, 12:35
So far:

Update:

We got some snow here. Just enough to cover the grass. :D Good enough for me!

Mike1234
25-Dec-2009, 13:11
Gotta walk away from the PC for awhile to let the hooch wear off. :D

Michael Cienfuegos
25-Dec-2009, 14:41

I had to work last night, have to to work tonight, too:( We will open presents on Sunday when I can be awake and enjoy everything. no hooch for me when i have to work :( :((

Michael Cienfuegos
25-Dec-2009, 14:41

I had to work last night, have to to work tonight, too:( We will open presents on Sunday when I can be awake and enjoy everything.

Mike1234
25-Dec-2009, 14:58
Be thankful you have family to enjoy the holidays with. Stop complaining!! :D

johnschlicher
25-Dec-2009, 18:36
What I wanted: 8 x 20 camera, maybe a 16 1/2 dagor

What I got: two shirts, pair of jeans, pair of house slippers,

Kay did buy me 12" wolly v with variable diffusion---she just doesn't know it yet

Jim Ewins
25-Dec-2009, 20:53
Be neither gift giver nor recipient be. No obligations, no disappointment. Especially at someones traditional time of year!

Michael Graves
25-Dec-2009, 21:20
What I (we) wanted:

Christmas with our grandkids
Berlebach tripod

What I (we) got:

No Christmas with our grandkids :( , but we will be seeing them next week. :)
Berlebach tripod for my recently acquired [from a member, thanks Scott] Shen-Hao :)

My daughter got a Berlebach...thanks to one of the members here. She loves it, by the way.

William McEwen
26-Dec-2009, 07:57
What I wanted: 12x20 camera with a compass on the front standard and this thing which tells time...

W K Longcor
26-Dec-2009, 11:13
What I wanted : A beautiful and totally wonderful wife, a faithful and loving dog, two great sons, two sweet daughters-in-law, four super grandchildren, and all of us together Christmas eve. AND, I GOT IT ALL! Thanks SANTA!:D

Roger Thoms
26-Dec-2009, 11:32
I wanted was an US manufactured torque wrench that went up to 250 ft/lbs. What I got was a Speed Graphic 4x5 a month early and a Lumber Rack for my truck which I pick up today. Guess I have to buy my own torque wrench. :) Oh and I shouldn't forget the 6 pairs of wool socks which make that Speed Graphic more enjoyable to use this time of year.

Roger

Michael Graves
26-Dec-2009, 18:50
My coolest gift was an Australian Zombieland hat. I love it.

Allen in Montreal
26-Dec-2009, 19:30
You sir,
are a very spoiled man!
I am sure the work put in, was worth every second!! :) :)

What I wanted : A beautiful and totally wonderful wife, a faithful and loving dog, two great sons, two sweet daughters-in-law, four super grandchildren, and all of us together Christmas eve. AND, I GOT IT ALL! Thanks SANTA!:D

rguinter
27-Dec-2009, 09:23
What I wanted:

4.0 GPA

What I got
3.889 GPA
(stupid professor, odd gradings. One B in an otherwise perfect record, time to retake the class)

Don't worry about it and don't bother retaking the class. Mine was a 3.92 class of 1986. And absolutely no-one since then has ever asked..............

John Kasaian
27-Dec-2009, 09:41
What I wanted: To see my bride and kids gleefully rip into a pile of presents I've bought and paid for.

What I got: To see my bride and kids gleefully rip into a pile of presents I put on the VISA card :eek:

rphenning
29-Dec-2009, 10:02
to hang out with my family, I got it.

I also got a bunch of film, which was really really cool.