PDA

View Full Version : jobo cpp-2 upgrate

rami rimon
8-Dec-2009, 18:30
After lots of indecisions, I preferred to stay with the jobo-cpp 2.
I removed all the electronic boards, and I built the whole machine with industrial components that I found in the market.
no more electronic boards from jobo,full acurate and full manual control for proccesor and for boiler,it works exeelent all long day,and parts are eazy to find at any place in the world.
there is no need to open the machine-all fueses and parts are in the controll box outside the machine.
Solenoid and pump works on 220v-also 110v.
Heat element also 220v-also 11ov.
Motor works at max 24v.
i used a temperature controller with cooling for processor, and temperature controller for boiler.
The system works exellent,temperature control is perfect.
I can also operate the system by pc-(threw the temperature controller-but I do not need it.
I build it for my own needs.
1) Main switch for all the machine.
2) Switch for temperature controller
3)switch for pump-(now I can use it as a tempering bath ).
4)switch for heat element, sometimes I don’t need the heat element and the temperature controller for black and white process.
5)switch for solenoid-to turn off when controlled by temperature controller.
6)switch for solenoid to turn on manually.
7)motor speed control by potentiometer.
8) Switch on off for motor.
Now I am getting top line results for my process for all kinds.
Black and white
Negatives c-41
Slides e-6

Kind regards
Rami Rimon photographer

jeroldharter
8-Dec-2009, 18:48
Pretty slick. What did it cost you for the components? You should sell it.

rami rimon
8-Dec-2009, 19:56

i gave it to my uncle to do it-he is an engineer.
i gave him my demands,he made the electrical plan,he build it and also installed it for me.i decided to do that because my original machine broke,and the israeli distributers asked for a lot of money to repair,and also i need to wait too long time.
the most important is that i do not need jobo for any parts anymore exept tanks and drums.
the machine works much better than the original,more acurate,and i can do whatever i want with it.it is also very important to control boiler temprature,specially for slides.
you can consult with my uncle-he can do this for you.he did it for me as a gift-so i do not know how much it coasts.
the most important is the fact that the results are better than any other lab,i control everything.it gives me a lot of confidence because that i know it would work for many years,parts are easy to get,there is no electronic boards inside.
the temprature controllers are very low coast,the name of the compony is hanyoung.
the models are nx-4 for procesor and tc4 autonics for boiler,accuracy plus minus 0.1.
you can get them anywhere.you can get support to program them all over the world.
if you are intrested-contact my uncle.
his name is Nisim Koronel
his email:nisimko@netvision.net.il
you better consult with him,if you are intrested he can build the same for you.
he is now on vacation-he will return on friday dec 18.
kind regards
Rami Rimon

Renato Tonelli
8-Dec-2009, 22:57

Absolutely. I would seriously consider it.

ic-racer
9-Dec-2009, 07:21
Fantastic work!

largeformat apt
11-Dec-2009, 15:06
Very nice will send PM

wildtypitch
12-Jan-2010, 05:39
Rather than pester Rami's uncle further anyone like to share what he had to say?