PDA

View Full Version : Baby Technika Reflex Finder Mounting ??

rknewcomb
17-Nov-2009, 11:41
I've got what I understood to be a 2x3 Technika V. It is the cream one that looks like the Baby Master Technika that Linhof just recently discontinued except mine has no flat door in the top for wide angle lens rise.
In the instruction book for this camera it shows a reflex finder for this camera. But you can see from the attached photo that the back door of this camera does not have the pins that you compress to remove the door so the finder can be attached. Did Linhof make a version of the 2-way reflex finder that attached to this camera back? Did this feature not appear until later on the 23 Vb or the Master?
thank you for help!
Robert

Peter K
17-Nov-2009, 12:43
Linhof made two different reflex finders 2x3, one for the removable shade, item no 002508. And one for the non-removable shade, item no 002509. Both are 2-way-finders.

The reflex-finder was aviable since the Technika 70 in the late sixties.

rknewcomb
17-Nov-2009, 13:02
Thank you - that helps !!

But, how does the one for the non removable item no 002509 shade attach?
As I will be looking for one, How will I recognize it?

thank you again.

Robert

Peter K
17-Nov-2009, 13:32
But, how does the one for the non removable item no 002509 shade attach?
As I will be looking for one, How will I recognize it?
Look for the finder without the spring-loaded axis. Instead there is a small metal piece that goes between hood and back.

But it's easy to modify a finder with axis for your camera. Remove the axis and it's holder and exchange it with a L-shaped piece made from metal or plastic.