PDA

View Full Version : Jobo spares supplier?

Dave Dawson
11-Oct-2009, 13:48
Hi All, Can anyone recommend suppliers of spare parts for Jobo processors as I have an ATL-2+ that needs a bottle grommet.

I'm in the UK and can't read or speak a word of German:confused:

Cheers Dave

jon.oman
11-Oct-2009, 16:14
I would be interested in a supplier in the US.

Jon

Greg Blank
11-Oct-2009, 16:36
Any photo dealer in the US can buy from Omega Satter, Omega Satter is the US distributor of Jobo Parts and available products which are also sold via photo resellers. We even have a good stock pile of Processors that I have refurbished, and continue to refurbish.

A local smaller dealer is typically more willing to order parts for you. If you cannot find a suitable photo reseller via your yellow pages, then go to the www.omegasatter.com site and search using Jobo. Use the blue locate button to find a seller.

If you don't like the options you can always purchase directly from Omega Satter at the full MSRP of the item plus shipping costs.

I would be interested in a supplier in the US.

Jon

Greg Blank
11-Oct-2009, 16:39
Try these guys:

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk

Hi All, Can anyone recommend suppliers of spare parts for Jobo processors as I have an ATL-2+ that needs a bottle grommet.

I'm in the UK and can't read or speak a word of German:confused:

Cheers Dave

jon.oman
11-Oct-2009, 17:01
Any photo dealer in the US can buy from Omega Satter, Omega Satter is the US distributor of Jobo Parts and available products which are also sold via photo resellers. We even have a good stock pile of Processors that I have refurbished, and continue to refurbish.

A local smaller dealer is typically more willing to order parts for you. If you cannot find a suitable photo reseller via your yellow pages, then go to the www.omegasatter.com site and search using Jobo. Use the blue locate button to find a seller.

If you don't like the options you can always purchase directly from Omega Satter at the full MSRP of the item plus shipping costs.

Thanks for the link!

Jon

percepts
11-Oct-2009, 17:40
If you call http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk they may or may not be able to supply the part you are after. But they can definitely put you in touch with someone who is now doing servicing of jobo processors who should be able to get parts.

If you phone jobo in germany you may be able to get part direct from them. They mostly speak english over there you know.

Greg Blank
11-Oct-2009, 18:30
Das Gut :)

& I am surprised more people don't use this:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

If you phone jobo in germany you may be able to get part direct from them. They mostly speak english over there you know.

Jim Simmons
12-Oct-2009, 00:53
Contract Greg Blank at Omega-Satter in the US - Greg Blank [Gblank@omegasatter.com] - he knows all Jobo processor parts almost by memory and can give you the parts number and connect you with the people in purchasing who will process your order. I also have an ATL-2+, and Greg set me up with rollers and some other miscellaneous parts. He even sent me a .pdf file of the owner's manual! Great guy.

Dave Dawson
12-Oct-2009, 09:50
Try these guys:

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk

Emailed them and got a very quick reply:) saying they never supported that machine:(

Cheers Dave

uniB
12-Oct-2009, 12:04
I'd recommend getting in touch with Klaus at www.fotolaborservice.de, he's in Germany (obviously!) but repaired my Jobo which I sent over to him from the UK, he does official repairs for Jobo in Europe I believe. I'm sure he will be able to supply you with the part. His email address is: kds@fotolaborservice.de He does speak English!

Dave Dawson
13-Oct-2009, 13:28
I'd recommend getting in touch with Klaus at www.fotolaborservice.de, he's in Germany (obviously!) but repaired my Jobo which I sent over to him from the UK, he does official repairs for Jobo in Europe I believe. I'm sure he will be able to supply you with the part. His email address is: kds@fotolaborservice.de He does speak English!

Klaus, Gave a quick reply and is sending the grommets free of charge.....Now you can't ask better than that can you? :)

Cheers Dave
(thanks for the suggestions)

Dave Dawson
21-Oct-2009, 09:23
Klaus, Gave a quick reply and is sending the grommets free of charge.....Now you can't ask better than that can you? :)

Cheers Dave
(thanks for the suggestions)

And they have arrived free of charge:)

Cheers Dave

Michael Graves
21-Oct-2009, 10:19
Greg has bailed me out twice now. I can't speak highly enough of his service, courtesy and speed in researching questions he can't immediately answer.

john biskupski
21-Oct-2009, 11:09
In Uk, you could also try Mr Cad (ask for Alex Falk), or Secondhand Darkroom Supplies (SDS). Galerie-Photo in France has a comprehensive list of Jobo parts, like Firstcall, and Adaflex often have a good list.