View Full Version : can i use this for prints

pablo batt
24-Sep-2009, 01:59

what is this?

i get the feeling its for heat presing heat transfers, or maybe a print press lol

Greg Lockrey
24-Sep-2009, 02:01
It's drymount press for mounting your print onto a backing board like foam core. Google Seal Drymount Press to learn how to use it.

24-Sep-2009, 02:03
It's for laminating, but you could use it to flatten fibre based prints between two bits of card.