PDA

View Full Version : Epson 9600 problem, please help!

goblue
21-Sep-2009, 13:05
I was printing a 44x60 sign with a red border and half way through the printing the red got ugly. I've had this problem before when an ink cartridge ran out, but no ink out this time. Several head cleanings and power cleanings later, no success. Thoughts, suggestions. Also, I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of this machine, so please offer your advice in the easiest form possible so a simpleton can figure it out.
Thanks.

Keith S. Walklet
21-Sep-2009, 13:14
You don't say whether you have done a nozzle check and what the results are.

Any clogging show up in the tests?

Bruce Watson
21-Sep-2009, 14:04
I was printing a 44x60 sign with a red border and half way through the printing the red got ugly. I've had this problem before when an ink cartridge ran out, but no ink out this time. Several head cleanings and power cleanings later, no success. Thoughts, suggestions. Also, I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of this machine, so please offer your advice in the easiest form possible so a simpleton can figure it out.
Thanks.

This forum is primarily about large format photography. Try the Yahoo group EpsonWideFormat. They are dedicated to printers like yours and you are therefore more likely to get useful answers there.

Greg Lockrey
21-Sep-2009, 17:36
You must be a Michigan fan with a name like goblue....