PDA

View Full Version : Victoria & Vancouver Island meeting: Thursday, Sept 10, 6:30pm.

walter23
29-Aug-2009, 13:05
Thursday, Sept 10th, 6:30pm, at the Canoe Club (just a bit north of the blue bridge, on the downtown side; not quite as far up as Capital Iron).

Now that summer is slowly coming to an end we can probably manage to force ourselves to sit indoors for a period and compare notes (and hopefully images!). Bring things to show and tell if you've got them (interesting images or paraphernalia).

Oh, and please let me know if you're planning to come. If there's going to be a really large group I would like to make a reservation to accommodate us.

walter 23 at g mail dotcom

(Assemble the above - no spaces in the first part - for my email address, I'm trying to confuse the automated spambots).

walter23
10-Sep-2009, 08:49
I haven't heard much from anybody, so I'm going to assume there's going to be not much of a showing. We'll reschedule for another week when it's not just after the labour day weekend and everybody's out of town, etc.

I'm going to probably head to the Lutz Gallery on Fort Street (thanks Dave A. for the info) to check out an opening there, around 6pm.