PDA

View Full Version : Durst-Pro-USA Issues

Brian K
9-Apr-2009, 17:11
I am interested in hearing, VIA PM or EMAIL ONLY, from people who have experienced serious problems doing business with Durst-Pro-USA. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING HERE. I am not looking to start an online debate about the merits or faults of this company, which also uses/used the name World Images, Jensen Optical or Poli-Pro-USA. All correspondence will be treated confidentially. Thanks

Brian K
24-Apr-2009, 07:18
bump

Bjorn Nilsson
25-Apr-2009, 23:49
Make a search for the various names on the most common photography sites, i.e. this one, Apug and photo.net. That should give you some clues on whether this is a common issue or not.

Brian K
1-Jun-2009, 09:35
I have received many replies, so with your patience I am keeping this thread fresh.

Steven Nestler
1-Jun-2009, 15:37
Noteworthy that you are not interested in hearing from people who think that dealing with Durst-Pro-USA has been a very positive experience.
Steven

David Spivak-Focus Magazine
1-Jun-2009, 22:09
Noteworthy that you are not interested in hearing from people who think that dealing with Durst-Pro-USA has been a very positive experience.
Steven

I highly doubt they exist.

John Powers
5-Jun-2009, 03:48
Originally Posted by Steven Nestler
Steven
I highly doubt they exist.

David,

That you of all members here should make that comment starts my day with a belly roar of ironic laughter. Thank you, for so blatantly being you.

John Powers

BrianShaw
5-Jun-2009, 07:54

That should be a separate thread. Please start one, but don't allow responses in the thread to ensure that no information is shared. :eek: