PDA

View Full Version : Lens on Linhof Master Technika 2000

asd
7-Apr-2009, 19:47
I am going to put either a Rodenstock Digital Apo Sironar 35mm lens or Schneider Digitar 35mm lens on Master Technika 2000. My digital back is Leaf Aptus 22.

Can I focus for infinity with these lenses by the built-in focusing track of the 2000? Do I need a special Linhof lens board?

Originally, I plan a Schneider Super Angulon XL 38mm. But people advise on Digital lens for sharper focus and better color. What do you think?

Bob Salomon
7-Apr-2009, 21:03
Yes
Yes

Archphoto
8-Apr-2009, 07:16
You will encounter severe problems with a Master and these lenses: the bellows will be in the way and I don't think it will be able to compress that much.
If it does you will need a special focussing adapter that mounts onto the front standard when it is fully into the body.
You will not be able to focus with the bed I am afraid.

A lens that is designed for digital will project the image straight onto the sensor and will therefore give a better quality image than a lens designed for analogue.

Peter

Peter K
8-Apr-2009, 08:54
If it does you will need a special focussing adapter that mounts onto the front standard when it is fully into the body.
You will not be able to focus with the bed I am afraid.
Not with the Technika 2000 and 3000. This cameras have a focussing aid for short lenses. With the 2000 it's a lever, the 3000 has a knob outside the camera-body, like the last Technika 5x7". Together with special recessed lensboards also shortest lenses can be used.

Peter K

Archphoto
8-Apr-2009, 09:20
Sorry........... getting old I guess......
Peter