PDA

View Full Version : Slim, light case for Ebony RW810

AnzaRunner
29-Mar-2009, 18:25
I bought an Ebony RW810 from a fellow forum member here. I can't wait to start using this camera. I'm in the process of tracking down some lenses for it. I have a question for those of you with similar sized cameras. What kind of slim, lightweight protective cases do you use for these cameras when placing them inside a backpack. I'm planning on putting it in my Gregory pack for when I'm out shooting landscapes. I'm just looking for a simple case with just a little bit of padding. Something made of neoprene, or a similar material would really be ideal. Thanks!

Ben

Steve Hamley
29-Mar-2009, 19:01
I use a Pelican 1550 padded divider set which can be used inside the case (of course), or the whole divider set can be removed and placed in a backpack. It will also accommodate 3-4 lenses or accessories.

Cheers, Steve

danieljgregory
29-Mar-2009, 19:29
I use the cases from photo backpacker for my 8x10 (deardorff), 4x5 (ebony) and lens when I am out backpacking or hiking. They are very well constructed and have made is very easy to keep my gear clean organized and protected. The cases are built to fit the various cameras so the case for your ebony will be a nice fit. Give Bruce a call and he can get you fixed up.

http://www.photobackpacker.com/home.asp