PDA

View Full Version : Manual for Toyo-Field 45AII

Bob Sawin
28-Mar-2009, 12:07
I just bought a new (demo) Toyo-Field 45AII and am looking for a manual in pdf format if available. I'll be ordering a hard copy from Toyo next week but would like to get started familiarizing myself with the camera sooner. Any ideas where I could find a manual?
Thanks in advance,

Bob:D

jeroldharter
28-Mar-2009, 12:36
It should be pretty straight forward. The only thing somewhat tricky is folding it properly (leave the front rise loose) and make sure that the front standard is racked all the way in or else it won't close properly. Also the infinity stops can be a little fiddly but I never used them Don't forget the two screws on the bottom that when loosened allow the rear standard to be extended. Also, the rear tilt has two small levers that must be actuated but you will see them if you look for them. More fun to experiment without the manual I think.

Toyon
28-Mar-2009, 14:08
Drop and lock the front standard at the bottom of its fall before folding. Otherwise you will crease the bellows.

Bob Sawin
28-Mar-2009, 18:38
Drop and lock the front standard at the bottom of its fall before folding. Otherwise you will crease the bellows.

Thanks guys for your help and this is precisely why I would like a manual. I am as wet behind the ears as I can be. Combine that with an ability to make things do what they should not (read that as I break stuff) and I really want the safety net of a reference document.

Best regards,

Bob

DavidFisk
28-Mar-2009, 18:52
Thanks guys for your help and this is precisely why I would like a manual. I am as wet behind the ears as I can be. Combine that with an ability to make things do what they should not (read that as I break stuff) and I really want the safety net of a reference document.

Best regards,

Bob

Actually, you are better off getting info here. My copy made it clear that the writer did not speak English as a first language. It was essentially incomprehensible other than the few pix. I tossed mine.

Ralph Barker
29-Mar-2009, 08:35
You can order one form Toyo here:

http://www.toyoview.com/AskToyo/toyo_orderbklts.html

Toyon
29-Mar-2009, 08:44
The folding monocular focusing hood is a terrific accessory, particularly with normal and long lenses.