PDA

View Full Version : Midwest LF Outing March 21

rcjtapio
12-Mar-2009, 19:11
On March 21st, three groups, the Midwest Large Format Asylum, the Des Moines B&W Fine Print group (LF & MF) and the Des Moines Camera Club will meet up for a day of shooting and print showing at Starved Rock, near Utica, Illinois. We all will meet for breakfast at 8:00 at the Starved Rock Lodge restaurant. A room has been reserved at the Holiday Inn Express in Ottawa for the print showing. Details of the day (and night) will be announced at breakfast.

If you live in the midwest & love fine art photography, we hope you will consider joining us.

Rick Tapio

rcjtapio
16-Mar-2009, 08:18
Some members from both groups will be staying Friday night at either the Starved Rock Lodge or the Holiday Inn Express in Ottawa. Anyone in the area Friday night is welcome to join the group for supper at the Stared Rock Lodge restaurant ay 6:30.

This should be an interesting day as the Iowa group and the Midwest group (IL, IN, WS, MI members) have never met. My guess is that the turnout will be fairly large, maybe about 30 people or so.

We are asking that, if you can, bring about a dozen or so prints to show. I look forward to meeting new friends and viewing some fantastic images.

There will be a number of us going out at 7 am for a pre-breakfast shoot. Anybody wishing to join us can find my cell number at www.midwestlargeformat.com under OUTINGS/March Outing.

If you live within driving distance of Utica, IL, I hope you will consider joining us.

Rick Tapio

falth j
17-Jul-2009, 09:56
Why are you posting advertising that has nothing to do with the topic and photography?

MIke Sherck
17-Jul-2009, 10:26
It's our periodic advertising troll. Don't feed them and they'll go away.