PDA

View Full Version : Moments With The Land - New Website

Richard A Johnson
14-Jan-2009, 07:46
Hi everyone, Well it’s was a year and a half ago that I started this project to have a website put together. It’s DONE and I’m very happy with the outcome. I invite all of you to have a look. It’s been a long time coming, please feel free to let me know what you think.

Enjoy Richard

www.richardjohnsonphotography.com/

darr
14-Jan-2009, 08:26
Very nice Richard. It would be nice if your copyright could be placed in a lower corner so it does not distract from the photo. BTW, I know Cape May well. I grew up for a time in southern NJ and spent my summers down there. It is nice to see Cape May done in B&W as I have always seen it in color. I am sure your website will bring you much success!

Kind regards,
Darr

Mark Woods
14-Jan-2009, 10:32
Very nice Richard. Good work.

Tom Conway
14-Jan-2009, 11:11
Congratulations, Richard. . .hope some of your students come to appreciate the craft and passion of photography, as you so clearly do!

Jim Michael
14-Jan-2009, 17:17
On links Lensworks sb Lenswork.

Nice looking site.

Aender Brepsom
15-Jan-2009, 00:33
Hi Richard, congratulations for your new website. It's been very much worth the effort.

I second the comments about the copyright watermark.
Another suggestion would be to put the "Leave a comment" as a separate section instead of displaying it on each page. Personally, I find it takes too much space in comparison to the relatively small thumbnails.

No need to comment your photographs, they are just excellent.

Regards

Aender