PDA

View Full Version : Razzle 110b

Noeyedear
13-Jan-2009, 09:43
What solutions has anyone come up with for mounting this camera on a tripod, the focusing knob is very close one tripod bush, the other bush is close to the protruding film back. I was hoping to fit some quick release but can't find any that fit.

Kevin.

Ash
13-Jan-2009, 10:10
Dean should have provided a metal cyclinder adapter for the bottom to bring the tripod bush flush with the base?

dazedgonebye
13-Jan-2009, 10:23
Dean should have provided a metal cyclinder adapter for the bottom to bring the tripod bush flush with the base?

Ash,
I thought you'd like to know... Websense, the filter used by my employer, filters your blog out. It has it categorized as "Tasteless."

Thank God my employer saved me. :eek:

Frank Petronio
13-Jan-2009, 10:36
Worked for me:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/34874-REG/Mamiya_211_514_Tripod_Adapter_N.html

I already had it from my Mamiya days, I wouldn't pay $46 for it. Just get a hardwood block, drill it out and stick a 1/4-20 "T-nut" and epoxy a 1/4-20 threaded stud on opposite ends.

Shame RRS has made an L bracket for it yet ;-)

Ash
13-Jan-2009, 10:40
Tasteless???

Just the blog or the whole of myspace??

dazedgonebye
13-Jan-2009, 10:44
Tasteless???

Just the blog or the whole of myspace??

I didn't realize it was on myspace. Yea, the whole place is tasteless...nothing personal then. :D

Ash
13-Jan-2009, 10:46
I daren't argue if it was just my blog anyway :D

dazedgonebye
13-Jan-2009, 11:10
I daren't argue if it was just my blog anyway :D

At your age, I would have taken "tasteless" as a badge of honor. Of course, I was a drunken sailor at the time.

Noeyedear
13-Jan-2009, 15:06
Worked for me:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/34874-REG/Mamiya_211_514_Tripod_Adapter_N.html

I already had it from my Mamiya days, I wouldn't pay $46 for it. Just get a hardwood block, drill it out and stick a 1/4-20 "T-nut" and epoxy a 1/4-20 threaded stud on opposite ends.

Shame RRS has made an L bracket for it yet ;-)

It looks like more DIY then for me, the Mamiya thing looks good, like you say $46. is a little steep.

Kevin.

Ash
15-Jan-2009, 05:42
Hi Ash...can you let Kevin know I'll ship him a tripod adapter for FREE? I can't get on the LF forum to tell him.

The camera should have had one installed, but he didn't buy it from me 8-)

Anyway tell him he's a naughty boy, the camera is designed to be hand held :-P

Cheers, Dean.

P.S Please tell him to contact me and give me an address.

Noeyedear
15-Jan-2009, 15:59
Hi Ash...can you let Kevin know I'll ship him a tripod adapter for FREE? I can't get on the LF forum to tell him.

The camera should have had one installed, but he didn't buy it from me 8-)

Anyway tell him he's a naughty boy, the camera is designed to be hand held :-P

Cheers, Dean.

Hi Dean,
I did get it from you it has a 135mm Fujinon W lens. And mostly used handheld, but I would like to stop down.
A great bit of kit and I thought good value for money, now I've seen that other one on ebay, it looks a steal.

Cheers,

Kevin.