PDA

View Full Version : Help with 809 Polaroid!

argos33
14-Dec-2008, 15:41
I recently acquired some 809 polaroid film, an electronic processor and two 81-06 holders . However, I haven't had any luck finding manuals, threads, etc on how to use everything.

I believe you expose the negative, then place a positive in the tray underneath the film cassette and hit the button, but I do not know how long to develop for nor how to load the negative into the holder. There was no box for the film.

If anyone has experience using this setup and would like to offer some advice I would be most obliged. I am reluctant to just start messing with it since the film is expensive and hard to find (even though I got it for free). Thanks

Evan

vinny
14-Dec-2008, 16:59
I'm sure you already searched google "8x10 polaroid processor manual" but in case you didn't, here's a pdf version of the manual
http://www.google.com/search?q=8x10+polaroid+processor+manual&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

argos33
14-Dec-2008, 17:04
How could I miss that?... I guess I had tried a different search. I will read this over - Thanks Vinny