PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Area LF'ers

Brian_A
12-Nov-2008, 15:38
Hey ya'll...

Well, I'm out in CA visiting family. I'm going on to my second half of the trip (The inlaws) so I am kind of looking for an excuse to get out and do something. So, if anyone wants to get together I'm game. My Sunday is booked up but Saturday during the day will probably be somewhat open. Hitting the bar with some old friends that night. I think Friday night might be open. Not completely sure. I don't know where the "cool" spots are anymore.. Been a while since I've been home. If ya'll can fit something in, let me know.

-Brian

Blueberrydesk
14-Nov-2008, 08:55
Brian, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, but now I've gone and done made plans for Saturday. If your Sunday opens up, shoot me a pm, but I understand if it doesn't, family and all.

Hope you're enjoying the visit, I'm not sure where the 'cool' spots are either. I don't get out much. :)

Brian_A
14-Nov-2008, 10:25
Sunday definitely isn't opening up, unfortunately. If you want to meet for coffee sometime this next week, we can do that too. Whatever works. (We could substitute coffee for Jamba or whatever...)

-Brian

Jim Graves
16-Nov-2008, 14:08
Brian ... if Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday in the daytime works for a glass of wine, coffee, or whatever ... let me know. Jim

Brian_A
17-Nov-2008, 21:53
Wednesday night before I leave would be great.. Any idea on where to meet? I can't host it as I'm just the house guest here... Blueberry - are you game? It's been a crazy week, sorry for not getting back to ya... Been showin off my kid to all the family here.. Her first trip back "home"...

-Brian