PDA

View Full Version : To reveal paper color in Jobo processor

Nino Grangetto
10-Nov-2008, 10:04
Hello, it tries to reveal paper color, Ra4, in processor Jobo CPA, with tank 2830, and to second impresiòn already they appear to me màrgenes, that they must be white, (and doubtlessly the copy) dyed of they back water. I suppose that serà by oxidaciòn of the revealer by agitaciòn continuous. To somebody it happens the same to him? any aid or suggestion welcomes. extra data, full the glass of the revealer tank, that he is màs much that what 15 xs suggest Jobo to reveal a copy 21cm. Thank you very much by the aid. Greetings from Argentina.

Nick_3536
10-Nov-2008, 10:25
Are you saying the borders aren't white? What colour are they?

You should be able to get a perfect print using basically the Jobo guidelines. I use slightly more but not 15x.

What brand paper?

Nino Grangetto
10-Nov-2008, 10:40
Hello Nick, the paper is Kodak Endura

Nino Grangetto
14-Nov-2008, 12:13
Thanks anyway, cambiè the revealer that used by TETENAL, and solved subject. Asì since for years me familiarizè with B& W, tendrè that to make my experience in color. Anyway querìa to put record in case alguièn has the problem, first changes of revealer to some of first mark. Greetings from Argentina, very far from the first world.

www.ninograngetto.com.ar

Gracias de todos modos, cambiè el revelador que usaba por TETENAL, y asunto solucionado.Asì como hace años me familiarizè con B&W, tendrè que hacer mi experiencia en color.De todos modos querìa dejar constancia por si alguièn tiene el problema, primero cambie de revelador a alguno de primera marca.Saludos desde Argentina, muy lejos del primer mundo.