PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Evening at BigCameraworkshops.com

Robert Skeoch
2-Nov-2008, 14:46
I'm having a gathering of photographers at my studio on Saturday night Nov. 29th at 7pm.
The address is 3123 Walkers Line in Burlington.

I've asked Gerry Pisarzowski, with the help of Kevin Klazek, to put on a demonstration of Platinum and Pladadum Printing.

This isn't a workshop just a chance for people to see this wonderful process in action. Although Platinum is usually done with a large format negative, new techniques allow the use of digital negative to be used in the process.

There will also be a chance to show some of your own recent prints... or what you've been working on... in fact I would encourage everyone to bring a print or two to show.

More importantly a chance to meet other photographers in the area in a casual social setting where the theme of the evening will be great photography.

The cost for the evening is $10 to cover the materials and a few slices of pizza. This is the first gathering since the waterfall Saturday in the spring and it would be nice to see a few photos from the waterfalls. Please let me know if you're planning to attend.

skeoch@sympatico.ca

Joseph O'Neil
30-Nov-2008, 08:14
Just wanted to thank Rob for a great evening last night. I did not get an accurate head count, but there was at least 19 or 20 people there in total. It was well worth it the drive for me

joe

Kevin Klazek
30-Nov-2008, 09:05
Rob, as usual, this was a great gathering. Lots of new people and some familiar faces. Gerry was excellent in explaining his techniques and he certainly removed a lot of the mystery in the process. His prints were very inspiring to see as were the various prints people brought in.

Thanks to all for a a very informative evening.

Kevin

Richard K.
30-Nov-2008, 09:07
An excellent and inspiring night! Thanks to Rob, Gerry and all attendees.:D