PDA

View Full Version : Tuolumne Meadows Blog

Hugh Sakols
2-Nov-2008, 07:40
I have just posted a blog on photography in Tuolumne Meadows. I had the opportunity to care take a historic cabin with my wife over the summer and take plenty of photographs.

http://www.yosemitecollection.com/blog

John Kasaian
2-Nov-2008, 08:12
Wonderful. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photographs and your summer adventure!
Btw, how did you fit the Yosemite Marching band into that little cabin for practice sessions? :D

Brad Rippe
2-Nov-2008, 08:20
Really nice work Hugh, my favorite places. Please post more images!

-Brad

Preston
2-Nov-2008, 12:48
Nice work, Hugh. I also liked all the historical notes. Tuolumne is one of my favorite places on ther planet!

Next summer, hike up to Cathedral Lake and then over past Matthes Crest and the Echo Peaks--beautiful!

-P

Struan Gray
3-Nov-2008, 06:08
Wot, no band practice?

Hugh Sakols
3-Nov-2008, 23:13
John,
No my wife was not to excited about me keeping band instruments in the cabin - my tripod was bad enough. We actually have some good footage of the band on top of Cathedral Peak - unfortunately I wasn't there. I hope to upload to YouTube some more exciting band moments. Still nothing beats the first video.

Preston,
I know exactly where you are talking about and I agree that it is paradise - I need to get back there next summer. It is so breath taking when you first catch a glimps of Mathess Crest.

I'm glad to see that news of the band has reached the far reaches of the globe.