PDA

View Full Version : Lever on Wista 45SP?

Rafael Garcia
26-Oct-2008, 20:42
I have all the controls figured out for my "new" wista 45SP except for a flat on the left hand side of the base as one points the camera. Does anyone know what this does? I cannot tell that it does anything!

Thanks!

snaefell
27-Oct-2008, 02:26
I have all the controls figured out for my "new" wista 45SP except for a flat on the left hand side of the base as one points the camera. Does anyone know what this does? I cannot tell that it does anything!

Which one do you mean, the one I marked red in the attached photo?
http://temp.snaefell.de/wista1.jpg

Bob Salomon
27-Oct-2008, 08:05
That is the lever that lets you swing the back. It is illustrated on page 10 on the bottom of the page in the instruction book.

Rafael Garcia
27-Oct-2008, 08:36
Thanks a lot!...had not tried swing with it, thinking that was accomplished with the back micro-focus... will try it when I get home.

Bob, I ordered a new Graflock back through a merchant. I don't have the manual... do you sell those? I also need a handle to fully restore this camera.

Rafael

Bob Salomon
27-Oct-2008, 09:12
Thanks a lot!...had not tried swing with it, thinking that was accomplished with the back micro-focus... will try it when I get home.

Bob, I ordered a new Graflock back through a merchant. I don't have the manual... do you sell those? I also need a handle to fully restore this camera.

Rafael
Marflex is the service center and would have parts. We do have the instruction books. You can buy one by calling our order department. 973 808-9010