PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Sinar Expert Case

Dennis Felty
9-Oct-2008, 19:44
I just received a Sinar Expert case purchased on Ebay. This is the large grey case with casters. For the life of me I can't figure out the configuration and can't find any photos of the case with items in their proper position. I will use it for both an 8x10 and 4x5 P2. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dennis

erie patsellis
10-Oct-2008, 13:51
Dennis, try the manuals section of the www.sinar.ch site, I'm pretty sure I saw the manual for the newer style case there (as opposed to the older (blue) style case I have :( )

erie

Dennis Felty
12-Oct-2008, 17:37
Erie, Your reference is excellent, the photo in the manual got me headed in the right direcetion.

Dennis

Rogelio
24-Jan-2010, 15:48
I am a Mexican amateur photographer in the same situation that Dennis was in the past with a Sinar Expert case I just recently bought via eBay. I can't figure out the configuration and can't find any photos of the case with items in their proper position. I will use it for both an 8x10 C2 and 4x5 F2. Can you help me with some pictures from your system packed in the case? I have checked Sinar Webpage but I have not found any manual with pictures. Also, Sinar has been uncharacteristically unresponsive to my emails. Many thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Rogelio Pereda
rogelio.pereda@gmail.com.mx

erie patsellis
24-Jan-2010, 17:03
Also, Sinar has been uncharacteristically unresponsive to my emails. Many thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Rogelio Pereda
rogelio.pereda@gmail.com.mx

Get used to it, it took an email to the CEO of Sinar/Bron (after about 5 weeks) to get a return phone call just to order some parts for my 8x10 P. Definately not the Sinar I knew and loved for the last 20+ years.