PDA

View Full Version : DeVere 108

Neil Bloomquist
10-Sep-2008, 09:53
I have an old DeVere 10 x 10 enlarger and am having problems with my timer.Does anyone know where to get a new/used one. Or have a good idea of how to fix it.The timer is not consistent and sometimes just stays on .... Until you shut it down.
Thanks Neil.

evan clarke
10-Sep-2008, 11:53
KHB in Canada. They also have an interface which will allow you to use the timer of your choice. I bought this and it works well. It's probably wise to call them..Evan Clarke

http://www.khbphotografix.com/

Peter De Smidt
12-Sep-2008, 16:17
Do you mean the De Vere time with three knobs for time? If so, I can probably set you up. (I have two of them that I don't use.) Otherwise Tony at Lightwave in London can make an adapter for you so that you can use any time with your De Vere. For example, I use an RH Designs timer with my 810H, using an adapter made by Tony. KHB can probably do something similar.

evan clarke
17-Sep-2008, 07:39
Do you mean the De Vere time with three knobs for time? If so, I can probably set you up. (I have two of them that I don't use.) Otherwise Tony at Lightwave in London can make an adapter for you so that you can use any time with your De Vere. For example, I use an RH Designs timer with my 810H, using an adapter made by Tony. KHB can probably do something similar.

KHB has a DeVere labeled pigtail adapter which is what I bought...Evan Clarke