PDA

View Full Version : how do i use the mulit quote button

eddie
16-Jul-2008, 02:31
i am not so great at all the ins and outs. how do i use the multi quote button on the bottom right side of the posts?

thanks.

eddie

arkady n.
16-Jul-2008, 06:00
In every post that you would like to be quoted in your response, click on that button. It will turn different color. Then, when you click on "post reply" button on the bottom, all of those posts will be quoted in your response. (I think : )

Ole Tjugen
16-Jul-2008, 06:31
i am not so great at all the ins and outs. how do i use the multi quote button on the bottom right side of the posts?

thanks.

eddie

In every post that you would like to be quoted in your response, click on that button. It will turn different color. Then, when you click on "post reply" button on the bottom, all of those posts will be quoted in your response. (I think : )

That's the way it works. :)

eddie
16-Jul-2008, 13:21

thanks....

i think i got it! this makes it so much easier than the copy and paste i was doing...DOH! sometimes my brian is useless.....

Greg Lockrey
16-Jul-2008, 13:29

thanks.

eddie

This was very helpful. Thanks all! :) :) :)