PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Houses Exhibition

Andrew O'Neill
23-Jun-2008, 16:29
The works of Andrew O'Neill (yours truly), Deniz Merdanogullari, John Fee, and Steve Pelton will be on display at the Montague Gallery, Queen's Park, New Westminster, BC from July 1 to July 26. Reception will be on the 5th. All money collected from print sales will be donated to the Ama Liisaos Heritage Trust Society to help pay for repairs/renovations to The Church Of The Holy Cross in Skatin (Skookumchuk). This beautiful church was built by hand by In-SHUCK-ch Nation's people in 1905. It was declared a National Historic Site in 1981
I attached a poster. The names I listed above match the people from left to right in case you want to put a name to a face...If you will be in the area, check it out!

Kirk Gittings
23-Jun-2008, 16:56
Show some real photographs from the show!

Andrew O'Neill
23-Jun-2008, 18:10
Will do, Kirk!

Andrew O'Neill
3-Jul-2008, 17:18
Just a reminder...starts at 7pm! If you are in the neighbourhood!

domenico Foschi
3-Jul-2008, 17:35
Good luck, ANdrew and Deniz!!

Andrew O'Neill
3-Jul-2008, 21:11
Thanks domenico! Means a lot! Eventually I'll post some pics of work from the show.

aporodagon
11-Jul-2008, 20:56
Since Andy, Deniz, nor Steve haven't put anything up yet, here are 3 photos from the show. Excuse the bad scans, since I'm still new to scanning. Better yet, drop by the New West Arts Council Gallery in Queen's Park, New Westminster BC before the 26th of July to see the prints themselves. Photos are L to R Indian Church at Hedley, BC, San Xavier del Bac (rear) Arizona, St Paul's Indian Church, North Vancouver, BC.

John

Andrew O'Neill
11-Jul-2008, 21:15
If you go to my website (still a work in progress) and click on either churches or skookumchuck, most of the pics there are in the show...please don't laugh at my website as it is not quite there yet.

andrewoneill.ca

Andrew O'Neill
23-Jul-2008, 12:19
Show will end this Saturday at 5. Would love to see you there...free coffee...really nice washrooms...